Since the installation is really quick, easy and trouble-free, we recommend all customers to update!
10.3 contains many interesting new features and functions:
- Notification when an error, checkpoint or breakpoint occurs, when a 'User Action' is required or simply at the end of the job to say: system copy was successful.
- Either right at the beginning of the copy or only after the restore.
- Exclude lists: Either individual users or entire user classes
Further BDLS optimisation
Although 10.2.5 already contained improvements in this point, we have gone one better:
- Performance improvements
- Matrix report - summary of all BDLS conversions of a client in a BDLS matrix
- BDLS job parallelisation (more control, set upper limit)
- Individual handling of large tables
- Further improved monitoring
- Improved user handling, e.g. create/delete/block users
- New role and group handling
Enhancement of UserExits
- All exit types are included in 10.3!
- Enhancements to ABAP Report Parameter Sets:
- Plausibility check during input
- Display of default values
- Signed OS UserExits: All OS exits are delivered signed.
New AddOn: QueueDiff
Automatic determination of missing transports until the transports are imported
- Automatic determination of the transport delta
- Building up the transport buffer and importing the transports according to SAP system copy
- Possibility of manual intervention at various points
- Adjustment even when setting up a sandbox (reference SAP ID)
We offer an expert seminar on both BDLS and QueueDiff!
BDLS on 10 May at 16:00,
QueueDiff probably on 28.06.22